St. Albert 150th Anniversary Celebration Committee
CHAIR: Margaret Plain
VICE-CHAIR: Carol Watamaniuk
|Barry Bailey||Susan Jones|
|Abi Iskander||Doug Kennedy|
|Kevin Jones||Kent La Rose|
Rendezvous St. Albert 2011 | Rendez-vous Saint-Albert 2011
To present 150th anniversary celebrations that engage St. Albert’s people as we cherish our past, honour our present and ignite the spirit of our future.
Présenter des célébrations du 150e anniversaire qui engagent la population de St-Albert en chérissant le passé, honorant le présent et en attisant l’esprit de notre avenir.
Mission outcomes are based on the desired results expressed in our Mission Statement.
- We will host and partner in a variety of celebration activities that:
—entice the people of St. Albert to participate in at least one event;
—cherish our past;
—honour our present;
—ignite the spirit of the future
- The people of St. Albert will have opportunities to participate in the planning and provision of celebration activities.
- The people of St. Albert will have opportunities to contribute to legacies of information for current and future residents.
- Increase visitation to and profile of the City of St. Albert:
—in ways that can be tangibly measured: was there an increase in numbers attending the Festival and Rodeo?
- Increase our citizens’ knowledge about their community.
Inclusive, stewardship, respect, diversity, innovation, understanding, participation, volunteerism.
Inclusive, intendance, respect, diversité, innovation, compréhension, participation, bénévolat.